Where is my order?
We aim to post you order within 4-5 working days of the purchase, however during busier periods this may be longer. We use a royal mail tracked 48 hour service, and you will receive a tracking code via email once you order has been collected. If you need any help tracking your order please don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
How much is shipping?
Note - International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Ella & I is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
Why should I buy gel wax melts?
Gel wax ( jelly wax) burns twice as long as traditional wax making them great value for money (each 30g pot lasts up to 30 hours). They are also extremely fun and easy to remove from your burner. Once cooled the gel simply peels away from your burner. Zero mess!
Do you sell wholesale?
Are gel wax melt safe to use around children and pets?
Our wax melts are safe to use around children and pets as long as they are kept out of reach. Never leave a wax burner or candle unattended and always follow all the safety information included with your wax melts.
How to use gel wax melts / Jelly melts?
In between each new tea light wait for the gel to cool completely then peel and flip the melt to ensure the scent disperses evenly. Check out some of our peely videos on our Instagram
Each order contains a list of safety instructions. Please ensure to only use 4 hour unscented tealights and a burner with a height of at least 10 cm. Using a larger tealight / small burner can be a fire hazard.
- Always use a burner designed for wax melts.
- Check your burner regularly for hairline cracks or chips before use. Never use burners with cracks or chips as this can be a fire hazard.
- Use a 4 hour unscented tealight in your burner and do not add water.
- Always keep out of reach of children and pets at all times. Electric burners are recommended to reduce risk.
- Always keep in sight when burning. Never leave a lit tealight unattended.
- Keep away from draughts.
- Always pay attention to the safety information on the packaging.
- Always keep your burner on a stable and heatproof surface away from fire hazards.
- Remove all packaging before placing wax in your burner.
- Use a suitable amount of gel wax (jelly wax) for the size of your wax burner. Do not overfill.
- Do not attempt to move your wax burner while burning.
In accordance with the European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) (2009), information on the chemical composition and associated hazards of each fragrance is displayed on our products.
Are your products vegan friendly and cruelty free?
Return and refunds
Your 100% satisfaction is important to us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy: If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations. Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items. When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund. If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.